~EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS & BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION~

~EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS & BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION~
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." ~Muhammad Ali~

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Better State of Mind/ Box Jump Video



Box Jumps from Patrick Cummings on Vimeo.


I'm coming to grips with the fact that I haven't really been following this program/diet for even a full week. It took months and even years for my eating habits to effect this chronic illness, so to expect such a quick turnaround isn't fair to how the body works and it's not fair to the effort I've put forward. I gotta give myself some credit. I can last this thing out, skinny, or well... skinny! A calm strong mind, plenty of rest and staying as stress free as possible are the best things to help reverse any chronic illness, along with a healthful diet plan. Getting plenty of sun and fresh air are huge as well :) I also would be very badly remiss if I didn't mention the importance of FRIENDS and FAMILY. Thank you ALL!

Here is a link with more information about IBD and ways to counter it. This Dr. was referred to me by Dr. Stephen Franson, my chiropractor for the past three years. http://goldberg.getwebspace.com/inflammatory.html

Training/Diet Log
Tuesday 6/24/08

545am
1 scoop primal defense
715am
Pear
745am
pear
930am
1015
Pear
1230pm
16oz juiced celery, grapes
2pm
14 oz juiced carrots, celery, apple
345pm
2 bananas


430pm
5x3 back squat
265# (on 6/13/08 I did the same weight for the same # of sets and reps)

730pm
bowl of cut cuccumber without seeds, bowl of steemed sweet potato

No comments: