~EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS & BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION~

~EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS & BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION~
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." ~Muhammad Ali~

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Videos Coming Soon

Training Log
5/21/08

NSC WOD
10 Rounds
10 deadlifts 135#
15 pushups
11:43
I like this wod because it's a great opportunity for me to work on my pushups which is a big weakness of mine when it comes to high reps. The problem with the workout is that every 12 seconds im back to struggling with pushups. Already at round #3 I need to do the pushups in multiple sets. It's the only way I can do the wod and still maintain descent form and always full range of motion. If I can't do that then I don't care about the time.

This afternoon I traveled back into the city to do a couple more videos for Jon Gilson of AgainFaster.com. The first video was on the deadlift and I got some good work in up to 455#. The second video right after was on the split jerk. Strange coincidence that both of those were part of our classes today. Anyway, I worked up to 205# for the video. Keep an eye out for the two videos within the next week. Let's see how they come out. Again, feel free to bust my balls for my stellar on camera presence. And I'll just tell you to go F yourself :). Just playin'. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! What he said! As in, "every 12 seconds I'm back to struggling with pushups". Change that to every 15 seconds for me, with the breakdown into sets of pushups happening in round 1, and it's like deja vu all over again. I feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one who hit that particular wall ...