~EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS & BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION~

~EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS & BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION~
"It ain't braggin' if you can do it." ~Muhammad Ali~

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Introducing My Blog

Welcome!
In this blog there will be many different topics covered in all aspects of sport, competition, fitness and wellness.(Oh and I can't forget fun and humor). All these bases will be covered with articles and videos I find, thoughts I have on any subject, and anything that may be helpful to the progress of all athletes. Including a few good laughs every now and then. This blog is nothing without you, the athletes' participation. Comments, opinions and suggestions are all welcome. Just remember to keep it real, keep it kind and of course fun.

I will also keep a daily training log of my activity in the gym. Feel free to ask questions about my training or choose to ignore it if it does not interest you.
Hopefully, in some way, monitoring my training log can be helpful to you or provoke good quesitons and thought about your own training.

I hope all of you find some enjoyment in this blog and find it to be knowledgeable. I will try to keep things fresh, fun and diverse.

In the spirit of this past Monday's skill: box jumps, I have a few video links I have seen before on youtube that are amazing to watch. As part of my inaugural post, and my favorite thing to do, JUMP, enjoy these freak-like athletes.

I have to thank Gregg Spiro for this first video.






No comments: